You know that castor oil is sticky and you want as little to do with it as possible. But you know the value of a castor oil pack treatment.
You can continue to DIY it, but we all know that’s the messy way. If you want to simplify, and keep your hands clean, then this is where Dhana Self-Care comes in.
Let us offer you the Elite Castor Oil Wrap Belt & Packing Kit. It’s everything you need to streamline the process and make it enjoyable (we hope!) You’ll find the best of both worlds here:
- Never miss a pamper moment with all-in-one convenience.
- Have peace of mind your treatment is always kept on target.
- Easily empower your body’s natural processes for disease management and healthy maintenance.
- Feel engaged with your family and friends, with confidence you can quickly resolve your pains.
This wellness collection is your all-in-one tidy castor oil pack experience. It’s everything you’ll need to surpass the riff-raff and be considered an Elite in Castor Oil Packing!
All you need to start 15-20 castor oil packing treatments is ready for delivery to your doorstep!
Elite Castor Oil Wrap Belt & Packing Kit Contains:
- Castor Oil Wrap Belt with soft bamboo fabric against your skin
- 250 ml Organic Hexane-Free Pure Castor Oil
- 30x30cm Unbleached Organic Cotton Flannel
- Full instructions
- Bar of Artisan Soap, formulated to cut through castor oil
- Organic Cotton Wash Cloth
- Glass Storage Jar with clasp seal for between-use storage
Wrap Belt Measurements
The Pad itself on the Wrap Belt is 45cm x 19xm, that’s 17″ x 9″
This means that it fits bodies from 45-100cm in diameter, that’s 17″ to 39″.
For Best Success
Never miss another opportunity to be present with your family. All it takes is 20-45 mins per at-home treatment. You’ll be quickly shifting the toxins and discomfort within. Once the oil penetrates your skin, there’s no further need to wear the pack.
A stand-alone flannel is the easiest way to target the organ of your choice. This flannel, under your wrap belt allows the body to absorb a higher dose of oil. Despite liberally soaking the flannel for its first use, you’ll use less oil if you soak a flannel and target your healing, than to wet the whole wrap belt.
Want to know more about castor oil and how to use it? We’ve brought together your frequently asked questions to ensure you feel you can proceed with confidence. *Note: Castor oil is for external use only.